ONE OF THE FAST GROWING REAL ESTATE AGENCIES IS NOW RECRUITING FOR THE POSITION OF REAL ESTATE AGENTS!
ALMA REAL ESTATE takes a great interest in you as a person. After all, your success will be determined by who you are, how you deal with people and how you create opportunities. We look for individuals from diverse backgrounds who show desire to continually learn, develop and be proactive.
QUALIFICATIONS for a Property Coordinator:
• Age: 25 years and above
• Gender: Female
• Language: English and Arabic
• Work Experience: 2-5 years as Property Coordinator in Dubai
• Skills: Negotiation and Communication Skills
• Education Level: Bachelors Degree
• Career Level: Mid-Level
1. Listing in CRM (sale/lease) market value 1 Hot Deal.
2. File (Digital) all deals related documents – stock folder.
3. Filing, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
4. Prepare the following documents:-
– FOR RENTALS: (a) Rental offer to tenant, (b) Proposal to landlord, (c) Tenancy Contract (T.C.) Addendums, (d) Others
– FOR SALES: (a) Sales offer to client, (b) Proposal to owner, (c) M.O.U./seller agreement-seller acknowledgment, (d) buyer acknowledgment, (e) payment breakdown, (f) transfer check list, (g) others
5. Offer marketing services
6. Advice on market conditions prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
7. Check regularly callers in CRM.
8. Answer callers and register clients in CRM.
9. Post availability on CRM.
10. Receive inquiries from agents, calls, and updates.
If you are looking to grow your career within the real estate industry with Alma Real Estate please submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org